Compressed Fiberglass Acoustical Panels
Why Control Sound?
INCREASED AND BETTER AUDIBILITY: A good acoustical sound absorption ceiling/ panels will help to talk, converse at a lower tone and drain lesser energy with clear deliveries thus establishing clarity in communication.
REDUCES STRESS LEVELS: A good acoustical sound absorption system helps in proper deflection of communication thereby reducing stress levels and contributing to better health conditions for all.
REDUCES NOISE POLLUTION: Good acoustical system in general, greatly reduces noise pollution and thus regulating body pressure. This, in turn, leads to higher output and energy levels.
Why Tranquil APS?
- The product is manufactured in an ultra-modern plant in America.
- Up to 60% of the material to produce glass wool is recycled.
- A safe fire retardant product which generates non-toxic smoke.
- The product meets standards of ASTM C 423 for NRC.
- No carcinogenic material. According to assessments by entities such as OSHA, EPA, IARC and NAIMA, Compressed Fiberglass do not cause cancer.
- Products are anti-bacterial, mold/moisture resistant.
- Tranquil APS comes with a warranty of 2 years against manufacturing defect from the date of purchase by the original buyer.